Monday, April 12, 2010
Nancy & the Lawyer
Talked with Nancy today about Noah's school schedule and what days/times she can get him out of school and to the doctor's. Tuesday seems best based on Noah not having an academic class at the end of the day and Nancy being free to take him...check this out with Jenkins on Wed. I need to have a talk with Lincoln about going somewhere when Nancy has a meeting. I will get her the numbers of all the people on the street and the babysitter, Mckenzie. Meanwhile, I told her about the change of venue coming but did not mention the accompanying letter. That should be drafted this week and I will be emailing Peter Bunch to get me a copy ASAP as I would like to show it to Jenkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.