Through all of this I have been trying to get bills and finances taken care of.
I had to ask Sharon to gift me back $400 representing part of what I pay over the summer for Sophia's school fees (which obviously she doesn't pay during the summer). It would have started to pay back Sharon for all that I owe her. But I'm in trouble. I don't make enough to pay everything I am incurring in expenses.
Noah's doctor's bills, the lawyer and therapy put me totally over the top. Everyone is paid off except for the Lawyer (they are on $100 per month automatic payments until paid off) and Dr. Jenkins. I have not been getting the bills from him so I have not paid except for the office-visit co-pay of $35 per session. The bookkeeper did not have the correct address so I corrected that and found out all the particulars about Noah's bill. Nancy, it would appear has paid no office-visit co-pays. So the overall bill is more than I expected. Jenkins bills at $150/hour. My part of that should be $60 after insurance, $35 of which I pay when I go in leaving $25 to go on the bill. Never-the-less, not getting the bills, it added up to 893.20 plus the two sessions for which insurance has not come through. Hopefully that's only $50 more.
I had to break down and ask Dad to help get Dr. Jenkins paid off. He gave me $2000 and with that I am to get doctors and lawyers paid off, pay for swimming for Lincoln and Sophia and pay for a session or two of athletics this summer. The rest to pay for future visits to Dr. Jenkins. It was a heart-wrenching decision because I hate admitting that I can't take care of my bills or need help, especially from Dad, who thinks of me as a failure already. Just another nail in my coffin.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.